Facebook doesn't load..

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
My other half and daughter have the droid maxx. I'm the only one with the S5. 99% of the time, pics and sometimes even the timeline will not load. I thought it may have been our horribly slow dsl, but facebook (we all have the newest app update) works perfectly on their phones...using the same wifi. Thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
try using your data, not wifi, and see if it makes a difference. If still you can try an older app version may help

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
With my 4G-LTE Verizon data, it's perfect. Actually, that seems to be the only real sufficient way to look at facebook. It has to be the app itself, in my case, as I can search the Web on any browser or get on any app on my phone and it's always fast via wifi. How do I downgrade the app?

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Would Facebook not loading be a good thing? :)) Lol
Just joking! For the record, I hate Facebook, and don't have an account. I just thought I would inject a bit of humour!

Posted via the Android Central App

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Skimmet! I took the one from Nov 25 and it seems to be loading a bit faster, though not as well as it should. I'll likely continue to use my data, it doesn't pull that much anyway to zap my allowance :)
Joebloggs13, I live in Oklahoma. Many miles away from where I grew up in Maine. FB is how I keep in contact with many of my friends back home. But truth be told...it not loading *some days* IS a breath of fresh air ;)

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
No problem glad to hear it's working... unfortunately their app has always sucked and has had many problems... hopefully they will improve in the future

Swapnil Joshi 1987

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
if i have only facebook and hike only on phone, then … I recently purchased Samsung J7 Phone. After purchase in a month only, Facebook App getting hang up, states “ Could load, please try later “. Suggest if it is a app issue or my network or wi-fi issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain