Why won't doubletwist play music on my galaxy S5?

Galagon

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I recently switched from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S5, and I'm loving it except for one thing. I am an iTunes fan and I want to be able to continue to sync my music between my phone and iTunes on my MacBook.
That's why I thought doubletwist sounded so great. It installs fine, it syncs fine (I think), and I can see my music library in the app on my S5. However, whenever I click on a song, it brings me to the play screen but doesn't play. The song is stuck at 0:00 and while you can slide it, it stays frozen at whatever time you land it on. Clicking pause/unpause doesn't help. It appears to be the case for all songs, not just some.

I can't find anyone else with this problem and I have spent hours upon hours trying to get various solutions and programs to work. Is there something small that I missed?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

billhig

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the exact same problem with my S5. All the music worked fine on my previous phone.
It even worked fine on the S5 for 1 day. Now it won't play.

DId you ever find a solution?

Lynn Bernstein

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
My friend has the exact same problem with her LG tracfone. The music from itunes was synced successfully, and at first it played fine, now it won't. I was thinking maybe deleting all the music and re syncing will help. Any thoughts on that. It's just a guess on my part.