anyone know a great weather app

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I cannot find one better and more accurate than the weather channel app. Some have more feature but are wrong on most but twc is always on point with hourly forecasts. I live in new England and work outside as well and it is my best friend.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

zynigma

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Weather Live is nice. Has a widget that shows wind direction on it too, comes in handy. One tap on that and you see the temperature forcast for the next 24-hours (listed tri-hourly), high and low for next 4 days, humidity, precipitation, air pressure and visibility. Good for being in the woods

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I cannot find one better and more accurate than the weather channel app. Some have more feature but are wrong on most but twc is always on point with hourly forecasts. I live in new England and work outside as well and it is my best friend.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

And I totally agree on this.

None of the other weather apps are as specific to the actual location I am in, nor do they offer anywhere near the feature set of the TWC app.

I have tried all of the other wx apps and uninstalled them all.

there is one other Wx App that I use, it is MyRadar.
This is a very fast app that shows instantly the wx pattern blowing across your area.

* MyRadar Weather Radar - Android Apps on Google Play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol