Speaker volume and delayed typing

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I am using a verizon S5 running the stock 4.4.4 no rooting. For the past few weeks maybe a few months I have noticed the typing would get stuck. Meaning I was typing and even though I typed 5 words the screen would hold on the second one and after few seconds it would catch up. I have had this happen on a computer before when the cpu or ram was full and busy. As far as I can tell that is not the issue here. At least not as far as I can tell.

My second issue is when I am on the phone and hit speaker, the volume is low. If I hit the volume up it does not change. I can see the bar appear and or move but the actual volume doesn't change. I have even clicked the set up wheel and raised all volumes but no deal. I can play music and control the speaker volume, just not on a call.

Thanks in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Phone under replacement warranty + problem = repair or replace. It's Samsung's problem, not yours, so let them waste their time figuring it out. Back up everything, then bring the phone into your carrier and ask if they could please either repair or replace the phone.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Phone under replacement warranty + problem = repair or replace. It's Samsung's problem, not yours, so let them waste their time figuring it out. Back up everything, then bring the phone into your carrier and ask if they could please either repair or replace the phone.
is this in regards the speaker issue or typing or both?