Why am I getting the error message Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy has stopped.?

AshKnipler

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
"Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy has stopped."

Whenever I enter Gallery a sign pops up that read "Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy has stopped." The home button doesnt work while the sign is up. However, after clicking "Ok", Gallery works fine and has no flaws. If I leave and re-enter Gallery (even if I havent shutdown the app), the sign will pop up again. It started appearing in the last 3-5 days. Help anyone, please?
Oh and I havent rooted my Android. And I havent installed the latest Lollipop update, as I dont want to lose 3Gb of space for a few little upgrades.

Dotsom Som

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I enter Gallery a sign pops up that read "Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy has stopped." The home button doesnt work while the sign is up. However, after clicking "Ok", Gallery works fine and has no flaws. If I leave and re-enter Gallery (even if I havent shutdown the app), the sign will pop up again. It started appearing in the last 3-5 days. Help anyone, please?
Oh and I havent rooted my Android. And I havent installed the latest Lollipop update, as I dont want to lose 3Gb of space for a few little upgrades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty