Galaxy S5 Provider 4g icons

masteryoer

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a weird but important request. I am looking to see if I can get a screenshot of the galaxy s5 on the different US carriers (Verizon, TMobile, Boost Mobile, AT&T, and MetroPCS), so that I can see what the 4g icon looks like. I don't want to get into details, but if I could get the screenshot, as long as the provider the phone is for, I would really appreciate it!

masteryoer

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
lol, i'm aware of that, but the icon for it is different on every provider. I am just trying to get a picture of what the different icons look like.

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
My house is out in the middle of nowhere and it's 3G, but I'll send you a screenshot when I go into town. I have U.S. Cellular

Posted via Samsung Galaxy S5

masteryoer

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
hmm, this might go a little quicker if I just tell everybody what I am trying to locate. The 4g icon I am trying to compare, looks sort of cartoony. The 4g is written in a cartoony font, slanted, with the bars sort of underneath it and to the side. I am trying to find a picture online, but I can't seem to find a good one. has anyone seen this ? Most of the ones i've seen have just the typical straight font 4G with the up/down bar next to it, and the signal bars under it.

Okay, I found a picture of the icon, this one is from TMobile. Is this a common icon to use for 4G, or is this only used by TMobile itself ? (And does the metropcs version have the same icon?)

rockford_hotspotflat_1240x700_mainimage.png

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech