Why is my batter draining so quickly?

rguedel

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Battery drain help

I've noticed over the past few days my battery has really started draining quickly. The percentages are Android System 23%, Android OS 19%, Screen 9%, and a few smaller ones. It seems to be losing about 20% battery life every 2 hours even though I'm not even using it. I have TMobile so I don't think I have that Lollipop update. All of the major drains are off like Bluetooth and Sync. I used Clean Master to clear the cashe. Anyone else having battery issues all of a sudden? My phone is only 9 months old.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery drain help

Mine also...today it ran out and shut down automatically. I've never had it below 50% until today.

Dave Emerson

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Both my wife and I have Samsung Galaxy S5's we both upgraded (not sure upgrade is the right word) to the Lollipop OS. Almost immediately noticed both our phones are now draining super fast and getting hot. There is no doubt in my mind this is a Lollipop issue. Reading on other sites, it seems to be an issue known to Google. How dare they keep putting out a OS with such serious known issues. This seems to be just one of many serious issues they are just ignoring and continuing to subject their inferior OS on the people that pay their wages. I am now seriously thinking of moving over to the dark side and getting an iPhone. I know they make errors too but at least they admit it and do something about it. Rant over.:mad:

Roguefoxx

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I noticed the past day or two that my phones battery started draining pretty quickly. Went to Settings >> Battery and noticed that Messenger was eating up A LOT of my battery all of the sudden. I have had the app installed but never use it, so I uninstalled it and the problem went away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc