Flipboard

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
How do you log on to flipboard.com. My smartphone sign on and password does not work on the web. I want to change some options. Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you're using the right credentials (i.e. Google or Facebook). I just used mine and no issues, but I use Google+ to log into Flipboard.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure that I am using the right credentials. Could it be possible that since FLIPBOARD is installed on my smartphone, it assumes that I'm already signed in. I'm trying to find a way for the post I've already read, not to show again on future accesses. Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope, app and website are two different things and, at least on the two accounts I've tested (mine and a coworker's), we can both be logged into our phones and still log into the website without issues. HOWEVER, I'm signed in using Google+ and he's using Facebook. Can't say the same holds true if you don't sign in to Flipboard using either of these services (with an e-mail account) but I don't see why this would be different.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I tried to login using the email address I always use. It still won't let me in. Is there a way to get flipboard to send me the email address they use to identify me. Thanks for your patience and help.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you're logged into your mobile device, you can go to your Profile, Settings, Edit Profile, More Settings and there you can re-send the confirmation e-mail to your account. You can do the same from the page from the FORGOT USERNAME OR PASSWORD link at the bottom.

If you know your e-mail, then you can ask for a password reset from that page, and make sure that your credentials are correct.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01