aspiller1998

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
All carriers have released lollipop for the s5 except AT&T... The joy of having a carrier that is so slow on updates...

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Moto X 2014 on ATT hasn't gotten it either. And Moto is supposed to be good with updates; shame that ATT holds them back...

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh nooo...:( I have T-Mobile, I thought we'd be last, but I see it's begun.

Glad I saw your post! Time to start backing up!

Drunder40

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
All carriers have released lollipop for the s5 except AT&T... The joy of having a carrier that is so slow on updates...

Well Verizon apparently was the first US carrier to release 5.0 and from reading all the negative posts.. most folks kinda wish they were last to release as they normally would be. This is the first time since I can remember Verizon has been the first to release a major update. They probably should have taken more time to fully test then release.

If I were you, I would just try and be more patient.. When AT&T does finally release 5.0.. It likely will not have any major issues making a more pleasant experience for you.

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
That is true ...every software update Att push out I never had any bugs or issues. ..so I can wait

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
That is true ...every software update Att push out I never had any bugs or issues. ..so I can wait

Yes I think its a good thing. Im hearing alot of negative responses about lollipop. At&t will probably work out the kinks also weigh it down wth their bloat to. Ahh the pros and cons

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay