On my Galaxy S5 why has my wifi calling quit working?

ifthengoto

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
GALAXY S5 Wifi calling quit working

Got 5.0 update yesterday.
(On Sprint)

(Here is the request for help) Wifi calling just quit working. I have turned phone off and on 1000 times. Re-set my location just as many times. STILL NO WIFI CALLING.

(Here is me venting)
I have had nothing but problems with this "thing" since I got it. I can guarantee one thing for sure - I will NOT be getting another android. This thing is more "needy" than a one armed blind baby.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: GALAXY S5 Wifi calling quit working

It's probably something the carrier can fix easily. Bring the phone to them. (If they have to replace it with a phone still on 4.4.4, and root it so it stays on 4.4.4, that's what they'll have to do. They broke your phone, so they have to fix it, according to the liability laws in every state in the US.) You might have to write a letter to the CEO of the carrier's corporation (or have an attorney do it), explaining the limits of their liability (somewhere in another galaxy - they're totally liable) before the order comes down from the CEO's office to your local store to make sure that you have a working S5 now and in the future, but you CAN do that. (And if the CEO's office tells them to do it, they'll find a way. If HP can do it [I had to settle for Carly Fiorina's second in command, I couldn't get to the chief lady herself - but I didn't need to], any carrier corporation can. The store apologized for having to give me another laptop [and didn't ask me to return the one HP "couldn't fix" - which I fixed myself].)

They don't run after you offering to fix your problems, but you have rights, and if you demand them, you get them.