How do I..... become administrator for Kids Mode???

Trish Finley

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
I can access a playstore in the kids mode (they have the icon within the app) but when I try to download an app it says administrator must download games, music, etc...

I have no problem downloading apps in google playstore and I am the only one that uses this phone, I set it up myself.

How do I become administrator for the kids mode?

Trish Finley

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Thx for the reply. The kids app lists all kids apps, I'd have to memorize each app then go search the other playstore. I'd rather know how to become administrator.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm just guessing here, but exit Kids Mode and go to the App Drawer. Is there a Kids Mode Settings app?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The App Drawer is the grid view of all of your installed apps. It's what comes up when you tap the Apps button on your homescreen.

The App Manager is when you open your Settings and tap App Manager. That shows your installed apps in list form, but when you tap them in this menu, it shows you the app info, and options to clear cache, clear data, or uninstall.

zgrrl80

May 22, 2014
Visit site
You have to be in parent mode. But dont worry if you already spent time choosing the apps you want and marking them with stars in kids mode menu. Do the following:

Go to kids mode home screen (main section of the kidsmode app)
click the icon of the parent and child (enter your pin)
go to the "kids store" in that menu
there, then click on the upper right hand icon with the lines and star, download the apps
then back out of the store and into the parent menu again
hit "applications" and add the apps so they show up as present box icons in regular kidmode for your child

Hope this helps

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers