Possible S5 problem

CarlM85

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi all...

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i'm looking for a bit of help.

Up till around November time last year i've been having trouble with my mobile internet, i've never had a problem loading a webpage or streaming a video or watching something live.

I work nights, and like to MLB so i would stream that on my phone at work an not have a problem for around 3 hours of flawless streaming.

Over the past few months i can barely stream anything for more than 5/10 minutes or a webpage will crash when trying to load. Videos on Facebook wont load the centre circle on the video will just go around, i usually have to quit the application then wait a minute or 2 for the connection to become active again.

I'm in the UK, my provider is 3. I have full bars at all times. I've been in contact with 3 over the past couple of days theres no problems in my area or work going on that could be causing problems with my connection, so i'm left wondering could it actually be the phone that is the problem ??

Phone is a year old, i don't have a cover on it as i've heard that can cause little problems at times.

One thing i have noticed for anyone that may be able to help me, the H signal with the 2 arrows at the top.
The first one will stay lit up when the connection freezes then after the minute or 2 they will both light up, go off and the + sign appears now and then.

I'm sure this is a problem with my carrier but just on the off chance it's my phone, does anyone know of anything i could do to fix this ?

Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

CarlM85

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey B,

Thanks for the reply. I've completed the first option an will give it a couple of days to see how i get on.

If not, shall order a new sim.

Thanks 😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney