Hope this isn't off topic, but thank God I didn't wait for the S6...

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Like I said u hope that this isn't out of context, but I'm now really glad I didn't wait for the S6. What a letdown. Love the technology, but the lack of a battery that can be changed, expandable memory, I don't like these trends. There all about building 8 obselesence. (Sorry about the spelling)...

Posted via the Android Central App

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I came from Blackberry to Android & the reason I chose the Galaxy S5 over the iPhone was because of those two things, a removable battery & the ability to use an SD card.

At least I don't have to worry about it for now. :)

coachandrew

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree. And the glass! Didn't the S4 have a gorilla glass screen? I dropped it from a height of two feet, and the screen shattered. This entire phone is a disaster waiting to happen. I always said that the only reasons I wouldn't get an iPhone were the lack of battery changing and the SD card. Guess what, Samsung? For my next upgrade (probably in 2016), I'll either go to LG (assuming they keep these options) or get a fricking iPhone. Or I'll be one of those people who keep their phone for a few years longer than necessary.

WAWood8

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Agree regarding the S6 -- NOT an "upgrade", just a newer version.

As to the SD card removal, I went through several S3's that "killed" SD cards, but when I upgraded to the S5, that problem stopped. To then have Samung remove SD card support, is a major letdown for me.

Yep... it's time to start looking at other phone vendors -- HTC, LG, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae