What's the best 128gb SD card for my galaxy s5

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) SanDisk. Whatever card you buy, it's worth the extra few dollars to buy a SanDisk. (No, I don't work for them, but I've contacted them and I have cards of theirs that date back to the days of the first SD card and they're still working. The only bad one I ever had was one I cracked. It still works, but I'm afraid it'll fall apart if I try to take it out.)

2) Since the phone does 2160p video, a U1 card is just a bit too slow, you want a U3 card if you're going to do full 2160p to or from the card. If not, a SanDisk U1 (or Class 10) card will be fast enough.

(I don't buy anything but SanDisk. Even though anything important is backed up to at least one hard drive and one cloud account, I don't want to have to replace the card, then copy everything back to it.)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung or Sandisk. Both brands work great for me. I recently picked up a Sandisk 128GB microSDXC for $80 on Amazon. Equally add important as the brand is where you buy as there are lot of fakes out there. Buy from a reliable vendor. If buying from amazon, only buy when shipped and sold by Amazon

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87