My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint, how can I reset this?

A

AC Question

My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint.

My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint and I also forgot the alternative password. I've been on the internet to find a solution and the only rational one for my case is using the Google account log-in, but it doesn't show it too. which means I keep putting a wrong passkey so that I can get the google account log-in but there is nothing like that. So I am stuck and I do not want the factory reset. Please help me.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint.

My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint and I also forgot the alternative password. I've been on the internet to find a solution and the only rational one for my case is using the Google account log-in, but it doesn't show it too. which means I keep putting a wrong passkey so that I can get the google account log-in but there is nothing like that. So I am stuck and I do not want the factory reset. Please help me.

So you don't know your email address?

kdavis2014

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy S5 fingerprint doesn't recognize me fingerprint.

I have the same issue. My Samsung Galaxy s5 didn't recognize my fingerprint to unlock the phone so now it wants an alterntive password (which there isn't one set up). I went to the google.com/android/devicemanager on my laptop, using my google account, and clickd on "lock" to put in a new password and then tried putting that new pasword on my phone when it's asking for an "Enter Alternative Password" and it doesn't unlock it, just tells me I have one less attempt before I have to factory reset. HELP!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2