No "Tasks" option in Google Calendar App

Carthik

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm not quite sure this is a S5 specific topic but I couldn't find a more appropriate section. My device is an S5.

In the Google Calendar app on my S5, I am unable to see my "tasks", which I am able to see on my desktop via chrome. I don't even have an option to select "tasks" anywhere in the app's settings.

I really need to be able to access my tasks on my calendar.

Any help is much appreciated.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not quite sure this is a S5 specific topic but I couldn't find a more appropriate section. My device is an S5.

In the Google Calendar app on my S5, I am unable to see my "tasks", which I am able to see on my desktop via chrome. I don't even have an option to select "tasks" anywhere in the app's settings.

I really need to be able to access my tasks on my calendar.

Any help is much appreciated.

Looking at the Google Support forums there seems to be a high demand for them to add Tasks to the Google Calander App. People have suggested using WAVE Calendar in order to see your Google Calendar Tasks.

Carthik

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I was able to call Google since I use their business apps and it turns out there is no task support in calendar for android. Very odd as I remember seeing screenshots of the settings menu with option to enable it. I've since tried GTasks and TickTick with no luck.

Wave Calender fits the bill, thanks so much!

Carthik

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I was able to call Google since I use their business apps and it turns out there is no task support in calendar for android. Very odd as I remember seeing screenshots of the settings menu with option to enable it. I've since tried GTasks and TickTick with no luck.

Wave Calender fits the bill, thanks so much!

Carthik

No problem at all, glad I was able to help

popandroid

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I also was searching for an android calendar with task support. Found: Business Calendar 2. Works good. Could use some improvements, but basic google tasks support works.