What apps should I buy for my Samsung Galaxy S5?

vize285

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
just bought a samsung galaxy s5 off ebay

its an unlocked gsm phone and i plan to use cricket for it and purchased myself a 128gig micro sd card and a case

was looking for advice as to what appz to install when i get and if i should adjust any settings on it and should i just go ahead and update it to lolipop before i put anything on it like appz pics music or contacts

i mean like if it has kitkat on it and i put all that stuff would i lose it as soon as lolipop installed or would it be fine ?

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: just bought a samsung galaxy s5 off ebay

The lollipop update is very nice I would suggest it. No, you shouldn't lose your photos or anything on your card if you've updated to lollipop. What type of apps are you interested in? Look in the Play Store in top free and see what you like. Enjoy your new S5! :)

Via US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: just bought a samsung galaxy s5 off ebay

And for any settings, I've enabled the fingerprint sensor for unlocking, which is nice and works really well for me. In display settings I've changed my screen mode to Dynamic, to get the brightest colors possible out of the display. If you need any more questions feel free to ask!

Via US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995