Why does my music automatically play after a Words with Friends Move?

Fizzymouse

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Auto play Music after Words with Friends Move

I hope someone can help with this. Why does my music app automatically play on my Galaxy s5 after I make a move on words with friends?
This has only started a few days ago. Never had this issue before.

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Auto play Music after Words with Friends Move

I hope someone can help with this. Why does my music app automatically play on my Galaxy s5 after I make a move on words with friends?
This has only started a few days ago. Never had this issue before.

I thought I was the only one!! :0 It happens to me after an ad plays after I play my move.. I've learned to click the back button by the home button instead of clicking whatever x pops up, and Play Music doesn't start up! Other than that, I haven't found an easy fix, and I'm not buying WWf lmao

Fizzymouse

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Auto play Music after Words with Friends Move

I'll give the back button thing a try and see what happens. Hopefully, an expert will chime in and solve the issue.I can't find anything in the settings.

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
This started with a recent update. Despite multiple complaints, the developer released another update that didn't address this issue.

One solution is to disable "Game Sounds" in the WWF settings menu until it gets fixed in a future update. It seems that Play Music is only triggered when the words submitted sound is played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton