Why can't I answer incoming phone calls on my Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

why I can't answer incoming phone calls on my galaxy s5?

When someone calls me and I want to answer the call by swiping the green button I got nothing even I can't end the call by swiping the red button or even by pressing the lock key. I have to wait until the caller ends the call and then I call him back.
can you help me please...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why I can't answer incoming phone calls on my galaxy s5?

Welcome to Android Central! Is it on KitKat or Lollipop? Are you sure you're swiping it in the right direction, or far enough?

Dri1711

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: why I can't answer incoming phone calls on my galaxy s5?

Welcome to Android Central! Is it on KitKat or Lollipop? Are you sure you're swiping it in the right direction, or far enough?

I'm having the same issues with my galaxy s5 my call/reject screen doesn't show up and when trying to make a call the contact screen with that persons picture doesn't show up either and I think the last update was for marshmallow....also none of my notification show up on my lock screen now and my task manager won't come up when I push the button

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Happens to me quite often these days. My Samsung S5 is so gummed up with crap it's unbelievable. Almost time for another complete Factor Clear and Reset and then restore from THREE backups (Samsung Smart Switch, SMS Backup and Restore, etc.).

I will NEVER buy another Samsung phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1