Why isn't my Fitibt charge notifying calls on my Samsung S5?

A

AC Question

Fitibt charge not notifying calls on Samsung S5

Hi, My partner recently upgrade her Samsung Galaxy S3 to an S5. All was well with the S3 however and calls were notified OK. The S5 though doesn't notify calls. Weirdly it connects and syncs OK but when I try to see the fitbit as a Bluetooth device I cannot, hence I cannot pair it. I have reset the Charge more than once to no avail.

Now, I have Googled this and many articles tell me that I have to set call notifications on the fitbit app on the Samsung. Well, try as I may, there is no Account settings. All I get is the dashboard and then I can go to profile\settings but there is little there.

Could it be that, because it isn't paired via Bluetooth, this then hides the account settings? I've deleted the app and downloaded again all to no avail.

Am I missing something bleeding obvious? I haven't got the Android version as the phone is with her at the moment but it is a stock standard production issue and can only assume that anyone else using the S5 is OK.

No big deal just annoying and any help or advice you can give me would be great!

Thanks

Andrew

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks