Why is my phone sending messages I didn't write?

sandy shore

May 7, 2015
Visit site
ph sent message I didnt write

Today my samsung S5 sent a text message (twice in a row) to my husbands Iphone that i did not write. I can see the sent messages on my phone. I was home alone with my ph on the kitchen bench when he rang to ask why I just said ''Im at the cinema" . Does anyone know why this would happen and if my phone has been hacked? Thanks Sandy

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: ph sent message I didnt write

Off the top of my head & this is a long shot - maybe the google always on feature (saying OK Google) caught what it thought to be a command to wake. That's a stretch, unless it caught some gibberish off say a TV or radio playing close by. That could have prompted it to send a text.
Just venturing a guess.. I doubt your phone I'd hacked :)

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: ph sent message I didnt write

Either that or maybe he called, and u accidently pushed the instant reply messages down at the bottom? I don't know for sure just giving ideas.

Tionna Patros

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I misplaced my phone, so I used my home phone to locate my cell. Come to find out my cell was in my car, but the weirdest part is that I received a text on my cell showing that I texted the home phone saying "I was at the movie theater", when in fact I was home...

jkcb

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just encountered this as well on my Note5. The message "I'm at the movie theater." was sent to a number that is not in my contacts.

Coincidentally, I work at a movie theater and was there at the time, but I'm curious as to why my device would spontaneously send a message regarding my whereabouts to a stranger.

mohamadamine

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Weirdest thing happened

Me and my 2 best friends have a group on whatsapp. One of them early this morning found in the texting bar written (عاهرات لى الباباراتسى)......litterally translating to (hoes to the paparazzie) in arabic. He didn't write it. What the hell?!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante