My Samsung Galaxy S5 default memo app recover deleted files, how can I recover them?

A

AC Question

samsung galaxy s5 default memo app recover deleted files

ok, here is my problem not remedied with samsung 1-800. I had a lot of memos on my phone, I had to do a factory reset, before doing so, I opened my samsung account in another s5 phone and backed up the memo notes to my samsung through the "sync" feature. When i reset my phone i opened up my samsung account and synced the memo notes back on my phone successfully. however, after that I deleted the memos on the other phone and because my samsung account was active on both phones it deleted the memos from my phone also.....help?! I have spent 8 hours trying to find where the data is stored to attempt to retrieve the deleted data. The memo files are on my phones sd card it appears but i have failed to restore files from any third party app or computer software.....is it possible my memo note files could still be stored somewhere?? I have my phone set to backup on google but not sure if it backs up the samsung memo app. I had a years worth of data and work in my memos, desperate to get them back.....any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo