Quest Diagnostics

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyone out there that uses Quest Diagnostics? They don't answer support questions.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0

dmagikwand

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I've only used Quest 360 on PCs, not mobile. In general though, Quest support sucks. You have to be persistent with them. Talk with a live person, don't send a question.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your advice. I think I'll call them. I found the toll free number.

dmagikwand

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your advice. I think I'll call them. I found the toll free number.

I'm sure you know this but if you are using them to connect with a mobile app be sure and call them with a landline or another phone so they can't disconnect you and give you stuff to do and then say call us back with a reference number they give. Get if fixed while you got em.

JohnWillflow

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyone out there that uses Quest Diagnostics? They don't answer support questions.

I used to work there and I feel your pain. I agree with others that if you have someone from IT on the phone, keep them on the phone while you're trying to resolve the issue because they generally have scripts that they follow so they're just going to make you repeat the same steps as before and make you go in circles each time you're lucky enough to actually get someone on the phone.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Are you Using the web version or the Android version? if so, does your email address work in the Android mode? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer