Is it normal to lose all data conectivity when on a Bluetooth call

dmagikwand

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Still have data when playing music though.
Sometimes I need to look something up one Google or whatever when I'm in the middle of a call. I thought I was supposed to be able to multitask?

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
That depends on which network you're on. I'm on Sprint, and I'm not able to use data while in call unless I am on wifi calling. I believe it's got something to do with the service providers not wanting to give us that much power :p

dmagikwand

May 18, 2015
Visit site
That depends on which network you're on. I'm on Sprint, and I'm not able to use data while in call unless I am on wifi calling. I believe it's got something to do with the service providers not wanting to give us that much power :p

I'm on Sprint as well. I just tried it and sure enough, I can use data on wifi calls but not on mobile network. I will be visiting the Sprint store for separate issue today so I guess I'll throw this at them as well. Then after that, I'm going to return the LG Tone Infinim headset they sold me last week for 149.99 plus tax that is available on Amazon for 82.50 with 2 day free Prime shipping and should be arriving on my door step in a couple of hours.
This is total crap if you can't look something up while on a call without disconnecting Bluetooth and putting your phone on speaker while you Google something being discussed in a conversation you are having.