Can I please get some help with speakers?

chimbim21

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Please help me with speakers.

I was walking with my phone with me and I had my music on, and it just cut. I tried re-starting it multiple times and it wouldn't work. A half hour later, it started playing again for about five minutes, and then stopped promptly. A couple days later, I was about to go on a trip, and I had my phone in a pocket in the very front of my backpack. I accidentally dropped it in my backpack, onto my phone. I was still trying to get my audio to work, so I had audio on. The audio turned on promptly. I let it play for a couple minutes, then cut off again. It works through speakers, and any things that plug into the headphone jack. Also, I noticed that around the time I took my SD card out, the audio stopped working. I then took my SD card out, and the back audio worked for about 6 hours, and then stopped again. This was about a week and a half ago. Like I said, anything that you plug in the headphone jack plays. Please help me.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Please help me with speakers.

I was walking with my phone with me and I had my music on, and it just cut. I tried re-starting it multiple times and it wouldn't work. A half hour later, it started playing again for about five minutes, and then stopped promptly. A couple days later, I was about to go on a trip, and I had my phone in a pocket in the very front of my backpack. I accidentally dropped it in my backpack, onto my phone. I was still trying to get my audio to work, so I had audio on. The audio turned on promptly. I let it play for a couple minutes, then cut off again. It works through speakers, and any things that plug into the headphone jack. Also, I noticed that around the time I took my SD card out, the audio stopped working. I then took my SD card out, and the back audio worked for about 6 hours, and then stopped again. This was about a week and a half ago. Like I said, anything that you plug in the headphone jack plays. Please help me.

reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech