On 5.0... worth updating?

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I got my S5 last month from t-mobile which had 5.0 right out of box. But I see there are some updates for it more than likely. I haven't checked manually on my phone because I'm afraid it will go through and update by itself and I've seen lots of people having issues with lollipop updates. My 5.0 works great. But what do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Posted via the Android Central App

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I would personally accept the OTA. I haven't heard anything negative about the latest version from T-Mobile as of yet.
you can always just not install it and see how other users are doing after installing it.
your phone may automatically download the update whin its pinged, but you should have a few options not to install it just yet.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
To-date, there has only been one Lollipop firmware release for the T-Mobile (USA) model G900T, and that is G900TUVU1DOB1. There could be some Knox security updates for it.

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I actually haven't received any notifications of updates or anything of that sort at all.

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Ohh. I see. Well if I manually checked for an update I assumed there would probably be one.