Weather wiget missing weather

WSAD

May 16, 2015
Visit site
My Weather wiget is missing weather and only clock left (see screenshot below)

Screenshot_2015-06-17-00-23-35.jpg

This just happened yesterday and I don't know why is that, I didn't change any setting, didn't install any new apps. I tried delete cache, force stop but still nothing, I even factory reset my S5 and it's fine for about 5 minutes and then the weather's gone just like screenshot above. Now I don't know what to do anymore, please help me!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My Weather wiget is missing weather and only clock left (see screenshot below)

View attachment 182003

This just happened yesterday and I don't know why is that, I didn't change any setting, didn't install any new apps. I tried delete cache, force stop but still nothing, I even factory reset my S5 and it's fine for about 5 minutes and then the weather's gone just like screenshot above. Now I don't know what to do anymore, please help me!

Welcome to Android Central!

It looks like you just have the regular clock widget. If you hold down on that one and remove it, then hold down on the screen again, click widgets, scroll through and find the one with the weather on it.

zen45

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the info my weather wiget dissapered after the last update from Verizon and your info helped me to retrieve it easy !