Why do I get this green arrow man?

Helen Thornton

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Why do i get this

My Galaxy s5 is stuck on opening screen. White Galaxy s5 screen it vibrates then go black and the white Galaxy s5 screen comes back it goes around doing nothing else. I have tried the sound up and on and the other white button and got the red writing after a while it ask if I wanted to press up or down I pressed down but nothing happened I press up and got this green Android man and the screen says downloading, do not turn of target. It has done nothing for about 10 min there is also red writing. oden mode
product name sm-g900f
and in blue
secure download: enable
UDC start.
nothing is happening. what should I do now. please help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why do i get this

My Galaxy s5 is stuck on opening screen. White Galaxy s5 screen it vibrates then go black and the white Galaxy s5 screen comes back it goes around doing nothing else. I have tried the sound up and on and the other white button and got the red writing after a while it ask if I wanted to press up or down I pressed down but nothing happened I press up and got this green Android man and the screen says downloading, do not turn of target. It has done nothing for about 10 min there is also red writing. oden mode
product name sm-g900f
and in blue
secure download: enable
UDC start.
nothing is happening. what should I do now. please help.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try pulling the battery out and leaving it out for a few minutes. Put it back in and try booting the phone up normally.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante