Broken phone, need to access app!!!

RhythmiC7

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My phone is broken, and there is a diary app that i logged each day of the progress of my son. Its very precious to me and i wont give up on getting to that app. Tge screen is broken, tried 3 replacement screens and it wont turn on. Tried new batteries too. Plugged it into a computer and it wont come up. There is a slight buzz sound when its plugged in, not sure what that means. All i need is the entries on that app. Please help!!!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
My phone is broken, and there is a diary app that i logged each day of the progress of my son. Its very precious to me and i wont give up on getting to that app. Tge screen is broken, tried 3 replacement screens and it wont turn on. Tried new batteries too. Plugged it into a computer and it wont come up. There is a slight buzz sound when its plugged in, not sure what that means. All i need is the entries on that app. Please help!!!

Hello and welcome to Android Central RhythmiC7!

Providing that you took the sensible step of enabling Backup and Restore to your gmail account as per post #1 of Backup! Backup! Backup! your app data should be safe and restored to a working phone when you sign in again.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I was under the impression it was backed up. Appearantly not. How can i get to the memory on the phone

If, as per your post #1, your phone will not even turn on, then there is nothing that can be done to retrieve anything from the phone's memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000