what is this that keeps popping up on my screen

Tyson Hardy

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
This keeps popping up on my phone. It's only been tonight and its driving me crazy. It's about every 30 seconds. How can i make it stop? Screenshot_2015-07-15-01-39-37.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
This keeps popping up on my phone. It's only been tonight and its driving me crazy. It's about every 30 seconds. How can i make it stop?

Hello and welcome to Android Central Tyson Hardy!

It seems you are not alone as there is a similar thread concerning this recent issue on some phones, here...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...dont-know-what-means-wifi-keeps-dropping.html

It may help if you could post your model of Galaxy S5, as per #1.2 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide and which carrier you are with and if you have received a recent update.

Tyson Hardy

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Sorry guys, i posted in a hurry without reading the faq. My phone is the galaxy s5 sport from sprint.

It appears anytime i am using an app requiring Internet connection

It is now all of a sudden throwing me a data roaming warning that I've never seen.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
As you can see in the link I posted it seems that there's a problem with the connections optimizer. Have you tried to uncheck it in the settings? That worked for some people with the same issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20