URGENT! phone wont let me in W/O password and I NEVER SET ONE. What should I do?

JohnsonTn

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
URGENT! phone wont let me in W/O password and I NEVER SET ONE

I set my galaxy to Super Power Saver mode on my way home because it was dying. As i got home, it wouldn't unlock without a password. problem is, i've never set a password and i don't know what it could POSSIBLY be. I'm locked out of my own phone and if i fail 2 more times on my password, it factory resets and i loose everything. I don't know how to get out of this or get it unlocked. I never set up android device manager and i NEED HELP!

I tried taking out the battery, waiting, and then turing it back on. It wouldn't turn on for like 5 minutes. It only turned on after i took out the memory card. Why is this happening?:'(

I'm currently just waiting for the phone to die on it's own, and then hopefully work once i start to charge it. If ANYONE has any insight on this problem, PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: URGENT! phone wont let me in W/O password and I NEVER SET ONE

I set my galaxy to Super Power Saver mode on my way home because it was dying. As i got home, it wouldn't unlock without a password. problem is, i've never set a password and i don't know what it could POSSIBLY be. I'm locked out of my own phone and if i fail 2 more times on my password, it factory resets and i loose everything. I don't know how to get out of this or get it unlocked. I never set up android device manager and i NEED HELP!

I tried taking out the battery, waiting, and then turing it back on. It wouldn't turn on for like 5 minutes. It only turned on after i took out the memory card. Why is this happening?:'(

I'm currently just waiting for the phone to die on it's own, and then hopefully work once i start to charge it. If ANYONE has any insight on this problem, PLEASE HELP

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

JohnsonTn

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site

I haven't set up device manager, but i will after this. i have been talking with Samsung support (not a very nice woman), Verizon support (a SUPER COOL person who's been amazing by the name of Adelia. i recommend her) and there's nothing anyone can do and I'm pretty sure im being forced to factory reset the phone :'(

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

I haven't set up device manager, but i will after this. i have been talking with Samsung support (not a very nice woman), Verizon support (a SUPER COOL person who's been amazing by the name of Adelia. i recommend her) and there's nothing anyone can do and I'm pretty sure im being forced to factory reset the phone :'(

IMO - also set up Lookout as a back up to Android Device Manager -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...re/apps/details?id=com.lookout&token=xpfZCKKe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang