Samsung Calendar multiple reminder option gone???

anon(9246304)

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have been using the samsung calendar for a while now, and HAD a default set up with my desktop Google calendar for 3 diffrent reminders on each so I dont forget,oversleep etc. anyhow It seems that when Google calendar STOPPED sending SMS messages earlier idk this month or last month I have NOT been able to set up more than ONE reminder even from a appt set from my phone, after the first reminder is set the green plus sing is no longer there to add more. I CAN go into older appt's and edit and the multiple reminders are still there and the green plus to add more is there and selectible. I am assuming it has something to do with the google calendar so what is up?? HELP PLEASE Thanx Kat:'(

anon(9246304)

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey I got it figured out since I had my google calendar and the samsung calendar, option at the top of the samsung calendar on your phone to switch calendars see photo.....I just clicked that link and switched to the phone calendar and presto, my multiple notifications came back... I must have hit it by mistake

.phone calendar.jpg

Chrisxtra

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Just to clarify that for others, when you are making a NEW calendar event you go to the 'Calendar xxxxxxx@hotmail.com' (or some other account) at the top LHS of the screen and tap it to change it to 'My calendar' (with no email account listing). Fixed!