T-Mobile (USA) 5.1.1 bugfix update

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Owners of the T-Mobile (USA) carrier, minority variant, phone, G900T, will be waking up to a bugfix update to their phones.

The update, G900TUVU1FOG6, is on changelist #5406928. This is up from the original Android 5.1.1 release, G900TUVU1FOF6, on changelist #5117004.

Samsung do not publish actual changelog details but judging by the changelist increase, there will be a lot of tweaks and amendments.

Check both OTA, (Over The Air), and via Samsung's PC suite, Kies, for updates.

For more information about phone models, see #1.8 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

See, also, S5 Lollipop Update Problems - Dummies Guide

Last edited:

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
What does it do? Ever since my T-MO S5 updated to 5.1.1 it is SUPER SLOW!!!! I did a Master Reset, and it is still SLOW!!!! It also boots me off my home wifi. It also restarts all by itself, which is weird

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
What does it do?

As per post #1...

Samsung do not publish actual changelog details but judging by the changelist increase, there will be a lot of tweaks and amendments.

Bear in mind that Samsung have not released the Android 5.1.1 firmware to their own unbranded and lightly branded, worldwide, international models. This is not the first time that Samsung have done this... remember Android 4.4.4 that some U.S. carriers released but Samsung bypassed it on their models and waited for Lollipop instead.

Ever since my T-MO S5 updated to 5.1.1 it is SUPER SLOW!!!! I did a Master Reset, and it is still SLOW!!!! It also boots me off my home wifi. It also restarts all by itself, which is weird

Just a Factory Data Reset is not enough usually on this update as other posters on forums have found and it needs a Full Wipe+Factory Data Reset and checking out, prior to re-loading apps but not settings... as per #2.3, #2.4 and #2.5 of S5 Lollipop Update Problems - Dummies Guide