Locked out of my S5 despite resetting password! How can I get in?

A

AC Question

Locked outof my s5 despite resetting password!!!!

So I have now been locked out of my s5 for a little over a week and it is beyond frustrating!

I set it to finger print unlock and within 45 seconds of setting the lock I tried to reopen my phone and it didn't recognize my fingerprint. No big deal, that's why we have the secondary password right? Nope. It said incorrect password every. Single. Time. Which it can't POSSIBLY be incorrect because me being the small brained blonde that I am only use 3 possible passwords at any given time as it is!!!!

So I got onto the device manager and for the first few days was not able to lock it because it was already locked....so I left it for a few days. NOW I am currently on the device manager and the option to lock the phone WILL let me set a new lock on the phone....so I tried it. I go to punch in the password on the screen of my phone and it still says it is incorrect. I have now tried this at least 5 times using the most simple passwords and it still says it is incorrect.

Can someone help me or tell me what I am doing wrong? I really, really REALLY don't want to do a hard reset because I hadn't had a chance to back up ANY of the pics since I got this phone in june!!!! HELP!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton