Duplicate calendar notifications - only one calendar app installed. What is causing this?

A

AC Question

Duplicate calendar notifications - only one calendar app installed

I have my work calendar setup on my S5 using the default "email" application which I setup as "exchange service". My work calendar syncs beautifully with the default S Planner, everything is great except that for each event I get 2 calendar notifications about 1-2mins apart. I'm not hitting snooze.

I also have my Gmail account setup using the default "Gmail" application, which also synchronizes with my S Planner. I only get 1 calendar notification (expected behaviour) so the issue seems isolated with the Email or exchange server app.

I don't have any other calendar app installed - NOTE I do NOT have Google Calendar installed. I've wiped my device, same issue. I've searched extensively online but can't find anyone with the same issue - everyone else seems to have 2 calendar apps.

When I go to Application Manager I do see 2 instances of S Planner and they are different sizes. I've tried unselecting "show notifications" for the smaller size but problem still persists.

Any ideas what's causing the 2 calendar notifications for the exchange account?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12