Rooted my Galaxy s5 G900F but

M Tariq4

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. What should I do?

M Tariq4

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. However, every few minutes titanium flashed a notification saying it was given permission. It wouldn't stop so I took the battery out and restarted. Now titanium and SU won't work. It keeps saying, unfortunately, eu.chainfire.supersu has stopped. What should I do?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. What should I do?

You can check you Knox status by booting into download mode and seeing what your Knox flag says. It has 2 states, as follows...

KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0 means your Knox warranty is OK

or

KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X1 means your Knox warranty is void and there is no possible way to reset it.

Rooting with CF-Auto-Root will not trip the Knox flag but flashing a custom recovery will.

See video at 1' 50" into it...

How to Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5 ! [HD]

Re-flash your root again and go into SuperSU as it may need to update the binaries. If so. it will tell you what to do.

Last edited:

M Tariq4

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I have message in Titanium backup " Detecting SU and BusyBox"
the other message is flashing every min
" titanium backup has been granted Superuser Permission
/System/bin/chcon
u_object_r_system_file_s0_...............

Somebody can help me to solve that?

THX1141

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Rooting with CF-Auto-Root will not trip the Knox flag but flashing a custom recovery will.

According to the CF-Auto-Root thread on XDA it WILL trip Knox. I can't link directly to the thread because I don't have the required privileges on this forum.

Nice one! I'm rooted and my knox says 0x0. Not that it matters, since I think the warranty was for a year (?) and I've had it longer than a year now.

How did you do this? Was it difficult?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
According to the CF-Auto-Root thread on XDA it WILL trip Knox. I can't link directly to the thread because I don't have the required privileges on this forum.

Flashing and rooting with CF-Auto-Root WILL trip the Knox flag in the latest Knox Security version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63