New Samsung Galaxy S5

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Where can I buy a new(Not REFURBISHED) Samsung Galaxy S5, at a discounted price? Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon network

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Where can I buy a new(Not REFURBISHED) Samsung Galaxy S5, at a discounted price? Thanks.

I'm guessing that you want the G900V, Verizon CDMA, model for your network as opposed to any of the other 40, (mainly GSM), models of Galaxy S5? It does narrow it down a bit. ;)

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Try Swappa.com Select carrier and phone model. Site has a good reputation. I've bought a couple of S5's and had 2 day delivery. Watch the prices as GOOD posted prices go fast. Good luck.

BlurryEyed

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Try Swappa.com Select carrier and phone model. Site has a good reputation. I've bought a couple of S5's and had 2 day delivery. Watch the prices as GOOD posted prices go fast. Good luck.

Swappa is for used phones, I believe OP wants new.

There isn't a place where you can just get a discounted phone OP, not new at least. Amazon, Ebay, the usual suspects are your best bet.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing that you want the G900V, Verizon CDMA, model for your network as opposed to any of the other 40, (mainly GSM), models of Galaxy S5? It does narrow it down a bit. ;)

You are correct. My wife may relent and upgrade her flip phone. She's not aware of my efforts, but her digital camera just quit. It will easy for me to help her set it up. Thanks again for your help.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance