Why does my master volume on my Galaxy S5 adjust when my phone screen is locked?!

A

AC Question

Why does my master volume on my galaxy s5 adjust when my phone screen is locked?!

Okay, so a few weeks ago I was messing with my lock screen settings. I have the pattern thing to unlock it, so I can't pull down my notification panel at all. I don't mind that. I prefer having the unlock pattern. I changed the design of the 9-button pattern input panel because, hey I thought it looked cool! When I lock my phone screen, the volume buttons aren't supposed to work unless I'm listening to music and that adjusts the music volume. They're not supposed to be able to adjust the master volume, like mute sounds or turn it to vibrate, etc. Now that I changed the unlock pattern design, those volume buttons are starting to turn up/down the master volume when I don't want them to. Like, I'll have my phone in my pocket, and it'll be on vibrate. Somehow I press a volume button and my phone will have the sound turned on instead of it being on vibrate. Why is it doing this?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay