What app causes "Can't complete requested operation" notification after connecting to WiFi?

coachandrew

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What app causes "Can't complete requested operation" notification after connecting to WiFi?

Every single time, and I mean every single time, I connect to WiFi -- including repeated connections when losing and regaining signal, a notification comes on my screen saying, "Can't complete requested operation." I have no idea what operation cannot be completed -- it's not WiFi, since I'm connecting properly. Something else. I'm thinking that this was caused by one of the apps I updated recently, but I did a mass update of nearly all of my apps, so it would be quite a challenge to figure out which one. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on either an app that could cause this, or how I might troubleshoot it. Is there a logging feature or app I could use to pinpoint this issue? It's driving me crazy.

[I have a Sprint Samsung S5 with the latest operating system/updates etc.]

coachandrew

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: What app causes "Can't complete requested operation" notification after connecting to WiFi?

I figured it out with Notification History. It was the Mobile Data Switch app, which is going into the garbage now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey