Is there a wireless headphone or ear piece that I can listen to my audible books with my Samsung 5?

A

AC Question

is there a wireless headphone or ear piece that i can listen to my audible books with my samsung 5

is there a wireless headphone or ear piece that i can listen to my audible books with my samsung 5

Dark Penguin

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: is there a wireless headphone or ear piece that i can listen to my audible books with my samsung

I'm curious why you even asked this, because the the answer to your question as written is so obvious. Have you tried to listen to audible books and encountered some issue that is more specific? Are you looking for a better app to use?

sdeeter19555

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: is there a wireless headphone or ear piece that i can listen to my audible books with my samsung

Some Bluetooth earbuds do not support anything but phone calls...I have two, one is a newer Motorola. Neither will allow listening to music or podcasts.

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

Some Bluetooth earbuds do not support anything but phone calls

That's odd - I have never seen ANY bluetooth headsets (apart from the one bud/over the ear one) that don't support both calls AND audio.

Mal Lignant Tumor

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site

Some Bluetooth earbuds do not support anything but phone calls...I have two, one is a newer Motorola. Neither will allow listening to music or podcasts.

Samsung gear circle...music, podcasts and phone calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois