Can anyone help me root my android, please?

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I tried this Odin3 method and it says FAIL to root.

I also tried Kingo method and it also says ROOT Fail. Kingo show 100% on my phone and pc, but Kingo says ROOT FAIL.

I have enable USB debug and Allowed Unknown Sources on my phone.

Can anyone help me, please?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I tried this Odin3 method and it says FAIL to root.

I also tried Kingo method and it also says ROOT Fail. Kingo show 100% on my phone and pc, but Kingo says ROOT FAIL.

I have enable USB debug and Allowed Unknown Sources on my phone.

Can anyone help me, please?

Hello and welcome to Android Central Jessica Taylor4!

If you have either of the following models of Galaxy S5 running Lollipop, the AT&T model, G900A, or the Verizon model, G900V, then I am afraid that they are both unrootable. See #1.6 of 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

If you have another model, please post the details.

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much. You are totally right.

How can I know which new phone is rootable? For an example S6 Edge? If it has an A at the end, then it's unrootable?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much. You are totally right.

How can I know which new phone is rootable? For an example S6 Edge? If it has an A at the end, then it's unrootable?

Both AT&T and Verizon are in the process of making their, "cloneware", unrootable on a range of manufacturers and models. Basically, if it is from either of these 2 carriers it will probably be unrootable or soon will be.... unless it's an iPhone.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Does the International version androids work with ATT in the US?

The Galaxy S5, G900M, regional model works great on the AT&T network, (2G, 3G and 4G/LTE), and gets regular updates, has unbranded, debloated, stock Samsung firmware available that offers an extra 1.5GB of memory and best of all, has no locked bootloader and is easily rooted.

Last edited: