Not sure what this is.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
On my S5, I keep bumping into this bmwgroup item in the miscellaneous file. I deleted the file but it ends up coming back, this is slightly irritating. I do not own a BMW nor have an app associated with it. Tried a search for some answers but got nowhere, may someone shed light on this please?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454983758.413064.jpg

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I think Javier meant - do you drive a mini (auto)? If not check file associations to Spotify.

LOL. Yeah, I meant the car. I've read as well some reports about Spotify creating files in the bmwgroup folder. And the same with Pandora, as ironass said. Maybe some ads.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I think Javier meant - do you drive a mini (auto)? If not check file associations to Spotify.

LOL. Yeah, I meant the car. I've read as well some reports about Spotify creating files in the bmwgroup folder. And the same with Pandora, as ironass said. Maybe some ads.

And that too, I apologize I misinterpret it.

Do you have, or have you had, the Pandora app installed on your phone?

http://androidforums.com/threads/image-keeps-downloading-on-its-own-help.996588/

Yes I do have pandora on the phone, I did not realize it was related. Thanks for the link provided, I was also wondering about that randomly generated image in my gallery. I appreciate the information.

guywithnote4

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed this, too. I do have a music app that would be why the folder is in my phone but my question is: Why is there a picture in my gallery of my room that I didn't take and why is it saved in the BMWgroup folder?? That concerns me.

Luvtoride

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed this, too. I do have a music app that would be why the folder is in my phone but my question is: Why is there a picture in my gallery of my room that I didn't take and why is it saved in the BMWgroup folder?? That concerns me.

I also have this folder, bmwgroup, which I can delete but return immediately. It contains a weird picture of the letter P, which appears in my photo gallery. I have no music apps... it seems like a virus. Has anyone gotten rid of it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar