"E" letter Icon in top left corner of Galaxy S5 ??

stevend122

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi All...

Can anyone tell me what the "E" symbol in the below image means/is? It belongs to an App I'm pretty sure, can't figure out which one.
I spent 30 minutes looking in the Google Play store for this "E" logo...can't figure it out.

I'm sure someone out there will know it instantly. Can anyone help????
IMG_4634.JPG

THANKS!! ;) ;)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Welcome to Android Central! If you swipe the notification panel down, do you see that icon there? If so, long-press it, then tap App Info to see which app is responsible.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Can you ask your friend to swipe the notification panel down and long-press that icon, if it's present? Or is the icon gone now? I tried cropping the image down to that icon and did a Google Image Search, and came up with nothing--sorry! So as much of a friend Google may be, it can't do everything.:p

Dark Penguin

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
re:

Could it stand for "Explicit", as in song lyrics, meaning either that explicit content hasn't been filtered out, or that an explicit song is being played right now? Is your friend listening to music when this occurs?

stevend122

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
re:

I dont think theyre listening to music when this occurs...as it would show the headphones icon (theyd have headphones in) as well.

I tried google and the google play store...nothing. I cannot figure this out and its driving me CRAZY!!!

If anyone else out there knows, I would kiss your feet, haha. Someone has to know somewhere!!!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
re:

The only way I can think of to figure it out other than someone lucking into it would be for your friend to look at their notifications the next time they see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol