When i tried creating a Collage, the "Studio" Function has stopped working.

A

AC Question

I'm trying to create a collage in my Gallery and when I click on the "Studio" Function, a message pops up indicating 'Unfortunately Studio Has Stopped." I had used it previously with no problem so I'm wondering what the issue is now.

I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Mrm5008

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a galaxy s5 and as of 2 days ago I have been getting this same message when trying to use the studio! Any suggestions on fixing the problem haven't worked like soft reset, clearing the cache, etc! I would also appreciate some help! I don't know if it is related to the system upgrade that happened on my phone but the message started appearing about the same time I did that. Don't know if yours happened the same way.

Azlynne

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same problem, my phone just updated last night. Does it have to do with the update? Can't be a coincidence we're all experiencing the same problem at the same time...

ASN99

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I have a galaxy s5 and as of 2 days ago I have been getting this same message when trying to use the studio! Any suggestions on fixing the problem haven't worked like soft reset, clearing the cache, etc! I would also appreciate some help! I don't know if it is related to the system upgrade that happened on my phone but the message started appearing about the same time I did that. Don't know if yours happened the same way.

I have had a similar experience since about 2 days ago when the software update happened.

exyguy6887

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Studio stopped working right after the most recent upgrade.

I cant find any way to reinstall it... and Studio isn't even in the "App" list

Mrm5008

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I tried all those options with no results. In the apps list you have to go over to the all tab and it should be there but that didn't correct it on my phone

Vulcann

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Got exactly same problem with galaxy s5 sm-g900FQ , I tried everything even a factory reset, it worked one time after reset then started to crash again.​

1.Tried soft reset (removed battery vs.)
2.Wiped cache from recovery
3.Wiped app data/cache
4.Factory reset

None of them worked.I think we have to wait Marshmallow update, they will possibly fix it.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't even find Studio in my apps.

Try opening up your Gallery & select the 3-Dot drop down menu in the upper right hand corner.
Studio should be listed towards the bottom of the options.

Tritonemusic

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Just select "Edit" instead of "Studio." It seems to be the same thing. In fact, I can't find any differences between the two (not that I'm aware of, anyway).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy