Why is my Galaxy S5 restarting ny itself

GALAXYS5OWNER

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 model G900F and having issues with it. The phone is restarting by itself about once an hour (at home as well as at work). When working with the phone it is freezing first for about 2 seconds and then restarts... But it happens randomly, no matter if I'm working with it or not. What I tried already to solve it without result (in all cases the problem came back):
*Remove sd card
*Replace battery
*Safe mode
*Clear cache partition in recovery mode
*Factory reset (the first day after factory reset it only restarted once but the day after, it doesn't stop restarting every one hour again...).

Because it was working better after factory reset I doubt it is a hardware issue. Does anybody have an idea how I can solve this issue by my own?

Running Android version 5.0

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 model G900F and having issues with it. The phone is restarting by itself about once an hour (at home as well as at work). When working with the phone it is freezing first for about 2 seconds and then restarts... But it happens randomly, no matter if I'm working with it or not. What I tried already to solve it without result (in all cases the problem came back):
*Remove sd card
*Replace battery
*Safe mode
*Clear cache partition in recovery mode
*Factory reset (the first day after factory reset it only restarted once but the day after, it doesn't stop restarting every one hour again...).

Because it was working better after factory reset I doubt it is a hardware issue. Does anybody have an idea how I can solve this issue by my own?

Running Android version 5.0

Hello and welcome to Android Central GALAXYS5OWNER!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Galaxy S5, G900F, model of phone. Just a few questions...

1. Did you purchase your phone, as new, from Samsung, carrier or shop?

2. Has your phone suffered liquid/moisture damage? You can check the stickers as shown...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6FA-HPQGg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc