Google play store version does not support purchasing subscriptions

A

AC Question

I get pop up every single minute: your Google play store version does not support purchasing subscriptions. Please update your google play version.
Im not even trying to download anything. It just pops up.
Any solution? Play store says that it its up to date

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did it come with Google Play Store preinstalled, or did you have to install it manually?

1 a

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
B.Diddy it's Galaxy S5. i guess i did something wrong. for 1 year i haven't seen it and then maybe i pressed something. i tried to download play store again but still get that pop-up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Was Google Play Store preinstalled? If it's an S5, I assume it was, but some versions intended for certain markets may not have Google services, which might lead to compatibility issues.

What version of Google Play Store and Google Play Services is on your phone?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Chinese variants of the Galaxy S5 do not support Play Store or visa versa. Check your model details in... Settings > About phone

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Your screenshot shows that you have the non 4G/LTE, octa core model, G900H. Which country are you using it in?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i cant find this one man, where is it?

If you can't find Google Play Services anywhere, then that would suggest your phone isn't certified for Google Play, which would also explain why you can't do anything on Google Play Store.

Go to the Google Play Services app page on the Google Play Store website, using your computer browser. Can you click on the Install button? If so, does your S5 show up as eligible for installation?

1 a

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
it says: you already have this item installed, but i cant find it
is google play games and google play services the same?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
it says: you already have this item installed, but i cant find it
is google play games and google play services the same?

No, not the same. Google Play Games requires Google Play Services to work correctly. Go to your App Manager, and see if there's an option to show hidden or system apps, if you don't see Google Play Services listed there (either alphabetically or in a Google folder).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87