Why aren't the pictures in my gallery showing up?

Und88

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Pictures in gallery not showing up

I have about 150 pics on my gallery, about 100 of them are just black now. Nothing shows up. When i click the thumbnail, it loads the picture as if it's just a picture of blackness. How can I restore my pictures? I'm on Galaxy S5. The pictures seem to be saved to the phone, not the SD card.
To make this more strange, i started with over 400 pics and about 200 blacked out. As I've been deleting pics, a few blacked out pics have been restored automatically.

Und88

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Pictures in gallery not showing up

I have about 150 pics on my gallery, about 100 of them are just black now. Nothing shows up. When i click the thumbnail, it loads the picture as if it's just a picture of blackness. How can I restore my pictures? I'm on Galaxy S5. The pictures seem to be saved to the phone, not the SD card.
To make this more strange, i started with over 400 pics and about 200 blacked out. As I've been deleting pics, a few blacked out pics have been restored automatically.

I have tried deleting .nomedia files, clearing the cache and data from media storage and gallery, restarting multiple times. A thumbnail and image show up, i can see the details, but it's just a black image. How can I restore these images?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae