Question regarding marshmallow update on g900i

Saini1987

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi members, i bought a galaxy s5 few months back which is the Australian variant with model number sm-g900i. I am currently residing in India and Samsung has started rolling the marshmallow to sm-g900i variants in india.
Now my question is: will i get the marshmallow update on my galaxy s5 australian variant with this model number in India or i will get it when samsung will rollout the marshmallow to the australian sm-g900i variants ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi members, i bought a galaxy s5 few months back which is the Australian variant with model number sm-g900i. I am currently residing in India and Samsung has started rolling the marshmallow to sm-g900i variants in india.
Now my question is: will i get the marshmallow update on my galaxy s5 australian variant with this model number in India or i will get it when samsung will rollout the marshmallow to the australian sm-g900i variants ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hello and welcome to Android Central Saini1987!

Your eligibility for update is determined by your phone's Product Code. See #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide. Indian Product codes, INS and INU have received the update to Marshmallow. No Australian Product codes have received it yet but when they do, you will be updated unless you choose to download and flash one of the Indian firmwares as per #1.11 of the aforementioned guide. Note the warning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad