New power and battery settings with marshmallow.

srfoot

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
What settings for battery and power saving modes are you using now with marshmallow?
The categories and set ups are different now.
What has been most effective without sacrificing service and usage.
Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

rokemsokem

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Well. I just let it do whatever it was initially set up to do upon the initial MM installation. I haven't messed with it at all. As it is, I've only been charging my phone about every other 4 or 5 days. Even then when I do charge it, it still has about 30 or 40 percent of battery left. Thing is, though, that I actually do use my S5 quite a bit. So that's perplexing to me that it lasts that long.

For example, I literally listened to the music player for 7 hours yesterday while I was working in my yard. And it only dropped a few percent. Like 4 percent the battery dropped. But I still l did other things on it, too, on the same charge. It's crazy.

Last edited:

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
What settings for battery and power saving modes are you using now with marshmallow?
The categories and set ups are different now.
What has been most effective without sacrificing service and usage.
Thank you.

I would like to know also. Power saving mode works differently on Marshmallow then on Lollipop.

Posted via Android Central App

combat82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
My UPS mode still drains my battery pretty quick if I'm texting someone for a bit. I've already tried factory reset and cleared cache and such.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2