New update is a nightmare for serious photo usage

J Hennemann

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Here's the bugs that I know about.
1. Poshmark will not pull from photos
2. Many apps wont pull from photos or sd card
3. Instead of saving over image it automatically creates a new one
4. Instead of a nice pull from gallery icon in almost All sites it doesn't default to photos. Instead one has to browse for the photos location instead of it being right there.
5. Edits made may go somwe here else. But It varies depending on what kind of mood android is having that day.
6. Unfortunately Gallery has Stopped which would probably fix All my issues
7. If I want to edit a photo in something other than google photos (such as watermark or studio it won't let me. Only video editor is available
8. There is only a very limited amount of photo editing tools. Not good for the serious photo user
I sell on Ebay and other sites and if I could bI'll 20 an hour for my time I would be owed about 80 just for my extra Time on trying to work around these issues.

Thanks so much for your time in listening to my photo frustrations.

J Hennemann

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry I have not gotten back sooner. I had to go to town. It is on a Galaxy S5 and it is I am assuming Marshmallow. Ot just updated about a week ago. Thank you so much for your time.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry I have not gotten back sooner. I had to go to town. It is on a Galaxy S5 and it is I am assuming Marshmallow. Ot just updated about a week ago. Thank you so much for your time.
Welcome to the forums. I moved your thread to the S5 forum where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma